Posted on | December 1, 2009 | No Comments
- Terminate PageCounter by right-clicking on the icon in the task bar, and selecting “remove page counter”.
- Open services window : Start->All Programs->Administrative Tools->Service.
- Locate “PageTech Service” in the list of services.
- Right-click and select “Stop”
- Using Explorer, go to “Program Files\PageTech”
- Delete PtService.exe, PageCounter.exe, and the folder PCLTSDK_Vvv
( if you have no other PageTech products installed, just delete the PageTech folder ).
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!